2009-07-27

i am online - therefore i am

After a couple of weeks of fritzing with DNS servers and trying to fix things on my own, because it really had to be something simple, I finally resorted to asking for help and got my domain reset so that it points to the Blogger servers. Once again, I can be found at exaro.ca - now I just have to find something to write about.



PastedGraphic.8JXr8NVNBML8.jpg

The interruption lasted through le Tour de France so I missed the opportunity to enthuse about my favourite sport. It was an exciting race this year with the yellow jersey changing backs several times. Yesterday’s finish in Paris produced a remarkable sprint to the finish and gave us a potential future hero - Mark Cavendish was spectacular, as were the tactics of his team Columbia-HTC. Alberto Contador showed he has the right stuff to win and Lance Armstrong was respectful of his superior ability in this year’s race. Lance’s third place finish, after a three year absence, and vow to return with a new team in 2010 was impressive. Andy Schlock shared the podium and showed he is another rider to watch. Like Lance, I will be back next year.

I’m glad exaro is back too.