Scandal hits the CPC in the form of the leak of membership records from its constituent founder, the Canadian Alliance, as reported in The Toronto Star.
While I don’t intend to make light of the situation – it’s especially cute that the leaked files include the privacy policy – and am glad the information fell into good hands – even conservatives deserve to have their privacy respected. ☺ I can only imagine the headlines this would be making it it were records from a Liberal Party constituency association. Sometimes the morning news does make me smile.
While I don’t intend to make light of the situation – it’s especially cute that the leaked files include the privacy policy – and am glad the information fell into good hands – even conservatives deserve to have their privacy respected. ☺ I can only imagine the headlines this would be making it it were records from a Liberal Party constituency association. Sometimes the morning news does make me smile.